- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3 -15kg (for guidance only)
- OSFM (One Size Fits Most) – Nappy can be adjusted to desired size by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy (S, M, L) – See our Fitting Guide for further details
- Washable, waterproof and breathable
- Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking
- Nappy with pocket to place insert
- Can be used as nappy cover (inserts removed) for disposable nappies or fitted nappies to prevent leaking and to keep your bedding dry
TIPS & CARE
- Wash before first use. Wash colours separately
- Full absorbency may take a few washes (could be 6 washes or more)
- Place insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back. Liquid will be absorbed through the inner layer of the nappy to the insert
- More than one insert may be required when sleeping and/or when necessary to increase absorbency. (See our MCN Accessories to purchase additional inserts)
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours or when damp to prevent nappy rash
- Outer layer: Polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU.
- Inner layer: Suede which helps to keep baby dry whilst wicking away moisture.
- Each nappy includes your choice of insert; no insert, 3 layer microfibre, 5-layer bamboo blend or 5-layer bamboo charcoal blend.
- Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into the toilet)
- Separate and place into a dry pail or bucket until ready to wash
- Prewash soiled nappies on a warm rinse cycle approx. 30-40 min. Ensure you use a gentle detergent
- Place into a dry pail until ready for the main wash
- Run a full cycle machine wash in warm water with detergent. Ensure the water is no hotter than 60 degrees celsius) Follow the recommended detergent guidelines
- Line dry inserts in the sun alternatively they can be tumble dried on a moderate heat setting
- Please note excessive heat may damage your nappy
- Do not store nappies for too many days. Ideally, they should be washed within in 1-2 days
- No bleach, no softener. See our Washing Instructions for further details