- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3 -15kg (for guidance only).
- Dimensions of Nappy: 38 cm in length x 33 cm in width.
- OSFM (One Size Fits Most) – Nappy can be adjusted to desired size S, M, L by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy.
- Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent “wing droop”.
- Washable, waterproof and breathable.
- Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking.
- Nappy with a pocket to hold the insert.
- It can be used as a nappy cover (inserts removed) for disposable nappies or fitted nappies to prevent leaking and to keep your bedding dry.
TIPS & CARE
- Wash before first use. Wash colors separately.
- Full absorbency may take a few washes (could be 6 washes or more).
- Place the insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back. The liquid will be absorbed through the inner layer of the nappy to the insert.
- More than one insert may be required when sleeping and/or when necessary. See our MCN Accessories to purchase additional inserts.
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours or when damp to prevent nappy rash.
- Outer layer: Polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU.
- Inner layer: Suede cloth which helps to keep baby dry whilst wicking away moisture.
- Each nappy includes one standard 3-layer microfibre insert or upgrade to a 5-layer bamboo/microfibre blend or 5-layer bamboo charcoal/microfibre.
- Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into the toilet).
- Prewash soiled nappies in a warm rinse cycle approx. 30-40 min. Ensure you use a gentle detergent.
- Run a full cycle machine wash in warm water with detergent. Ensure the water is no hotter than 60 degrees celsius) Follow the correct dosage recommended by your detergent manufacturer.
- Line dry or tumble dry the shells on low.
- Line dry inserts in the sun alternatively they can be tumble dried on a moderate heat setting.
- Please note excessive heat may damage your nappy.
- Do not store nappies for too many days. Ideally, they should be washed within 1-2 days.
- No bleach, no softener.