- 100% natural rubber
- no holes for mould to grow inside the toy
- tactile, soft and squeezy for babies and toddlers
No tub time toxins with the range of Hevea Natural Rubber Bath Toys! Made from 100% natural rubber, your baby can squeeze, chew and splash happily at bath time. The Hevea rubber ducks are painted with natural plant pigments, which gives the rubber a silky touch.
Designed to be safe and hygienic, with no holes for mould or grime to get into and grow.
Why do we love the Hevea Natural Rubber Duck?
- 100% natural rubber – sustainably produced
- hand painted and unique
- natural pigment colours from plants
- No BPA, phthalates or PVC
- No synthetics
- Use it as a bath toy or a teether
- No holes equals no mould inside the toy
- Fully compostable
- Tested nitrosamine free
The colours are natural, and they may fade over time. Keep the ducks clean, and place out of direct sunlight and heat to extend the product life. To clean, wash by hand in warm soapy water, or wash in a solution of 1 part warm water to 2 parts vinegar.
As with all toys, please check periodically to ensure there is no wear or damage, and discard if there is.
The packaging is made from FSC-certified paper with a 100% biodegradable film (the clear window). It’s fully biodegradable, and is stylish enough to give as a gift.
Age: Recommended for all ages
Size: approx 8cm tall