This amazing print is a portion of one of Margies abstract paintings.
Margie Joy Creations, Darwin NT I am a passionate creative who enjoys creating Joyful Colourful Artworks adding Joy and colour to the homes of those who purchase them. I Paint Intuitive Abstract Art influenced by all the beauty in nature In the last few years I have designed and printed Unique Wearable Art Clothing and Scarves, using my own original artworks and photography. My designs are reproduced onto Natural Fabrics for Clothing, Homewares and onto PUL fabric for Modern Cloth nappies and onto Greeting cards. I also enjoy drawing illustrations and ‘Doodling’. As a Mixed media Artist, I paint with Acrylics, Inks, Oil Sticks, Fine line Applicators, Posca pens, Copic markers, Collage paper, Pastels & Resin.
Archer & I’s one size fits most (OSFM) bamboo charcoal lined pocket nappies are suitable for a newborn from approximately 3.5kgs to older toddlers / children between 15-17+ kilograms this is however, dependant on body shape and structure.
Please note image placement may vary.
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3 -15kg (for guidance only)
- Nappy can be adjusted to desired size by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy (S,M,L) – See our Fitting Guide for further details
- Duel gusset assists to prevent leakage and containment
- Additional PUL piece sewn into the top on the inside of the nappy to help prevent leakages. Good for tummy sleepers.
- Washable, waterproof and breathable
- Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking
- Nappy with pocket to place insert
- Can be used as nappy cover (inserts removed) for disposable nappies or fitted nappies to prevent leaking and to keep your bedding dry
- Outer layer: polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU
- Inner layer: bamboo charcoal which helps to keep baby dry whilst wicking away moisture. Helps to prevent staining. Nice soft material against bub
- Each nappy includes your choice of insert; no insert, 3 layer microfibre, 5 layer bamboo blend or 5 layer bamboo charcoal blend
Tips & Care
- Wash before first use. Wash colours separately
- Full absorbency may take a few washes (could be 6 washes or more)
- Place insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back. Liquid will be absorbed through the inner layer of the nappy to the insert
- More than one insert may be required when sleeping and/or when necessary to increase absorbency. (See our MCN Accessories to purchase additional inserts)
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours or when damp to prevent nappy rash
- Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into the toilet)
- Separate and place into a dry pail or bucket until ready to wash
- Prewash soiled nappies on a warm rinse cycle approx. 30-40 min. Ensure you use a gentle detergent
- Place into a dry pail until ready for the main wash
- Run a full cycle machine wash in warm water with detergent. Ensure the water is no hotter than 60 degrees celsius) Follow the recommended detergent guidelines
- Line dry inserts in the sun alternatively they can be tumble dried on a moderate heat setting
- Please note excessive heat may damage your nappy
- Do not store nappies for too many days. Ideally, they should be washed within in 1-2 days
- No bleach, no softener (See our Washing Instructions for further details)